Tuesday 3 April 2012

No More Jewellery For Beyonce

Beyonce ring

R&B celebrity Beyonce Knowles insists wearing bling accessories has lost its appeal, no more jewellers creations for her. Beyonce's £1.3m ring that Jay-Z bought her for her last birthday is one of the gems she's lost, and doesn't want to take responsibility for the financial repercussions. It seems Beyonce has a habit of losing the jewellery a reason more for her not to be attracted by diamonds.

On the other side, although Beyonce - who is in love with rapper Jay-Z - admits she's not ready to be a mum just yet.

I think the thrill has gone. I wear so many and I am careless and I don't want to be responsible if I lose it. I've lost way too much stuff.
- says R&B celebrity Beyonce -

I love my nephew so much and I'm like, I would love to have a baby but then I keep him for a day and I'm like: 'Oh no!' I've got a long way to go.
- says Beyonce -

[from thecelebrityblog.com]

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment