Tuesday 13 March 2012

Beyonce on the cover Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Beyonce Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover

The R&B Celebrity Beyonce is now among the celebrities who have posed for Sports Illustrated’s annual swimsuit magazine as a cover model and the second African-American along with Tyra Banks. Beyonce's photos was taken on a beach in Florida wearing a yellow and pink bikini by House of Dereon, designed by mom Tina Knowles. This year, Sports Illustrated asked musicians like Gnarls Barkley, Kanye West, Kenny Chesney, and the guys in Panic! At The Disco to pose in swimsuits for the Sports Illustrated issue.

Reports say that Beyonce revealed she had a hard time deciding about doing swimsuit covers refusing offers until now. It seems that she didn't want to do a shoot that would make her look less than classy : "I wanted to make sure that when I did one [a swimsuit layout], it's really classy and that I can look back at it years from now and show my kids. I can say 'see momma was beautiful. Look how good I looked!' [...] I'm a really shy person."

[from thecelebrityblog.com]


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment