Tuesday 27 March 2012

R&B Celebrity Beyonce considers marriage

beyonce

R&B Celebrity Beyonce Knowles considers marriage with longtime boyfriend rapper Jay-Z. According to the new US issue of Cosmopolitan, Beyonce has become a big fan of marriage after watching how happy her sister is since she start her own family.

I don't know when I'll want to get married. I never pictured myself as a bride, but, after my sister's wedding, I did start thinking about what kind of wedding I'd want. I don't think I want a big one.
- said R&B star Beyonce -

Its not a secret the fact that the Beyonce Knowles is already thinking about her bridesmaids, two of her best friends - R&B singers Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will join her at the altar.

However, while the R&B celebrity might be seriously considering getting married, she's not sure she wants kids just yet. So first the wedding and when who knows? Anyway if she and her rapper Jay-Z are not sure about this step, they should wait a little longer... I really want them to be happy.

I didn't want to be in the delivery room (for Solange's birth)... but I was moved by the experience, so it didn't make me not want to have kids. I babysat for my nephew last week and it's not as glamorous as it looks.
- said R&B singer Beyonce -

In other Celebrity news, the R&B singer Beyonce Knowles is focusing on her role in the upcoming movie “Dreamgirls” and her music career will have to wait a little longer.

[from thecelebrityblog.com]

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment